Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alien Baby Pictures

We got the 3-D Ultrasound of little Princess yesterday. This tech wasn't as into getting good pictures as Eric's tech was. But we still got good pics. She moved most of the time so I am sure that made it tough.

Here are Eric's if you wish to compare. Eric actually came out looking a lot like his 3-D, so it would be interesting if Princess did also.


I think she looks a lot like my sister Wendy or my niece Kyra. A wider set face than Eric and a widow's peak hairline!

Jason thinks that was crazy to say but he's only seen Wendy a handful of times, and never been around Kyra.


Taking her pictures were also tough because she's "Frank Breech" her head is up (like Eric's was) and she's bent in half with her feet by her head. mmm May-be I have a little dancer on my hands?

I also learned that I am having braxton hicks contractions. oh the joys!

5 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

She is so cute, Jeanne! Those pictures are really good! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Aimee said...

She already looks so feminine! How fun to get a glimpse at her. Sorry about the braxton-hicks, they can be fairly inconvenient!

We need a playdate!

Cortney Clegg said...

Those are great shots! She looks so sweet...can't wait for her to arrive! :)

Donna and Bevan said...

Wow, what images! I wonder if my doctor will do that for me. My ultrasound pics just look like little lumps.

Lynnette said...

So sweet! We never had one of these 3D ultrasounds. It is fun to see so much detail.