Friday, July 16, 2010

They Shower Unborn Babies

Every time you mention a baby shower to a man, they almost always will ask, how do they shower an unborn baby? Well, if you are my friends, it involves yummy treats, and lots of pink gifts for a coming baby girl!

It was nice to be thought of, and long after the shower was over, I am still getting gifts in. Thank you! Not bragging, I am actually humbled that so many people would think of me this way for my little girl. See, I haven't felt very good these last few weeks. I have a very hard time even getting out of the house. So in other words I am not social at all right now. The heat here in Phx makes being very pregnant very uncomfortable. This makes me kind of lonely too, but I just don't have the stamina right now to hang out in the heat! Heck I am hot sitting in my air conditioned house!

So for now I have this wonder pile of pink love to remind me, that I actually do have friends, that I will feel better once we get her out of me, and that I have so much to be grateful and excited for!

Big yea for friends, and a coming healthy baby girl!

No comments: