Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday T.J.



Okay his Birthday was WAY back on October 6th. I swear I didn't forget, I know you think I did. We have just been really busy. I'll blog more on that later.

For T.J's big day we were at Disneyland. He has celebrated several birthdays there. For the day we went to California Adventure his favorite park. You can see the rides we did on the Disneyland post.

We had a way fun day and finally the sun was coming out! We ate good food, rode rides, and met up with friends! World of Color was awesome! He was on his favorite ride, The Tower of Terror at the actual time of his birth.. pretty awesome.

Thanks to Grammalene T.J. finished saving up for his deal with dad for a PlayStation 3. When we got home from Disneyland he was all smiles about getting it and the extra accessories he got as gifts.

He loved all his presents from family that filtered in after our return and was very happy to turn 11. I am happy to have been a part of his life for the last 9 years. He is the reason I have learned many things about being a parent. He's the one who made me a mom. I have learned more from him than just about anyone in this life.

He's growing up a lot and becoming a mature young man. I am very lucky to be a part of his life and seeing his transformation from toddler to man.

He is also excited to be in real boy scouts now, because they play with fire!

Well above is this years school portrait. Family, same thing goes, email me if you want one. We have plenty.

No comments: