Well today Dr. M said that Dash has turned. Good boy, glad your doing the right thing. I am so thrilled he is no longer breech, C section was not the way I wanted to do this. I am also 50 percent effaced, and a little dilated. In other words, Dash is running to an early finish. Good it's getting too hot in Phoenix to be this pregnant.
Despite my plans to prepare early, I am not ready. Car seat needs to be installed (calling Alicia!), I need to pack a hospital bag (Dr said to do it this weekend just in case) and set up the cradle. The rest I can get too after his birth. I will try to get stuff done this weekend. Yikes I am about to have a baby, can I have the drugs now?
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment