Jeanne cry, is a term Tyler said the first time I had to part ways with him. I had grown so attached to this guy that when it was time to say good bye for him to be with his mom, I cried. While driving to meet his mom Tyler kept saying to his dad "Jeanne cry" over and over again it was like he was asking a question. Tyler was two and fascinated with my crying.For me to cry when Tyler leaves is common now. He even seems to like it when I do. This time I cried loud enough that when he went to go get on the plane, he ran back to hug me again. I guess he knows I love him when Jeanne cry.
Tyler's last day on Monday was filled with going to Peter Piper Pizza (another conspiracy) and then to the Arizona Science Center. Tyler loves going there. We had tons of fun and my baby bump got a ton of love from Tyler. It was a nice day and nice that Jason and I could take off work to be with him.

BTW I have brown hair again!
Now I am childless until the bun is done baking. Don't worry I find plenty of things to cry about. Jason is good at teasing me, which makes me cry more. Then in the middle I laugh because I realize I am crying about something stupid like gas. Being pregnant is a wonderland of tears!
I am going to go before this blog makes me cry.
2 comments:
I LOVE that photo! You're going to make me sniffle!
That was probably one of the sweetest, most honest blogs I have read in awhile. Don't worry, Jeanne....we still love you!
Post a Comment