My co worker gave this to me the other day. I wanted to share:
q: Should I have a baby after 35?
a: No, 35 children is enough.
q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
a: With any luck, right after college.
q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
a: childbirth
q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
a: So what's your question?
q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
a: Yes, the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
a: Right after you find out you're pregnant.
q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
a: Not unless the word 'alimony' means anything to you.
q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
a: Yes, pregnancy.
q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
a: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.
q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
a: When the kids are in college.
I got the news yesterday that I have two family members expecting in January. I am so happy Dash will have two more cousins around his age!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My favorite one is about the epidural - I would have liked one my whole pregnancy too!! :)
Post a Comment