Jason's baby and tallest sister graduated BYU last month. We loaded up all the kids to drive to Utah and join in on the festivities. She has worked hard for the last five years to earn her Masters of Accounting from the 3rd highest ranked accounting college in the nation. In other words, we are so proud! The day after driving all day to Utah we had to be at the Marriott center at 7:30am, which is a cruel joke BYU played on us. Here is the crowd waiting for the ceremony.

We got to see Jason Eric for the first time in seven years, and meet his wife Stacy and adorable little Derek. Sadly Tiffany couldn't make it because of having to fight in court for justice or something like that ;). We missed you Tiff, Alex, Katie, and Allie!
Here is Kacy amongst the grads. Yes I was obnoxious and called her on her cell so we could find her.
It was a nice (short) ceremony leading up to the walking for graduates. Then Kacy got to walk the stage and shake the hands of old people that we are sure she knows the significance of.
I had left after she walked because Brooke was driving me nuts, plus Eric and T.J. were at my mom's and I was gathering them up to join us in the post ceremony picture taking.
Here are the siblings (left from right)
Jason Todd, Kim (Edmond horned in), Kacy, Jen, and Kacy's other brother Jason!
Sorry Kacy I had to work that in. I love that you have two brothers with the same name and love to reference the old Newhart show. I just have to beat that one to death.
After the picture taking we got subs and headed to a park so the boys could play. I am sure BYU maintence was happy to have them stop putting sticks down the storm drain.
It was sure worth the trip! Love you Kacy!
2 comments:
congrats to kacy! that's awesome!
sounds like a fun trip. Congratulations to Kacy!!!
Post a Comment