A couple of weeks ago T.J. got braces. He should look like this for the next two years.
As many of you know Eric doesn't talk. He says very few words and mostly grunts and points to communicate. I recently had him tested for an early intervention program. I had hoped they would tell me he's fine, which they did. They did however accept them into the preschool program saying he's got the vocal skills of an 18 month old. So in August he goes to preschool where hopefully they can convince him to talk. He can he doesn't doesn't like to do it.
While Jason and T.J. were driving off to the Fathers and Sons camp out this weekend, I guess Eric had dialed his dad's phone off the caller ID. The following message was left.
I'll translate, he said,"Hi Dadda, bye" and then hung up the phone. At little advanced for an "18 month old".
Last week we started to see the top of Brooke's very first teefy. It is her bottom left. I tried to take a picture of it, but it is too hard to get.
Brooke has also learned how to click her tongue. It is fun to get her to do it.
1 comment:
hehe too cute! TJ... so sorry you inherited my nickname. But it was your dad that gave it to me!
Post a Comment