Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

The highlights of my Mother's Day
-Going to church and sitting with some of my best friends eating cheesecake.

-Having Clauchette hold Brooke during church so I could listen

-Norma did a slide show of us women from various activities at church over the last year. Brooke seemed to be in a lot of the photos being held by everyone. This picture was a pleasant surprise to me. That is Brooke with her Grammalene, her only living Great Grandparent. Taken at the Christmas activity.

-Misty getting Brooke to sleep during the rest of church and the fact she stayed asleep during the drive home.

-Steak lunch. Every special occasion in our family is marked with yummy steak!

-Red Velvet Cake my fav!

-Roses

-Cards from the kids. T.J's letter about thanking me for taking him to McDonald's is a scream. Love Eric's hand trace. Jason's card was delightfully sweet and a little naughty!


-Eric's fish kisses

-Getting to play "angry bird" during the kids naps

-Visiting Grammalene

-Sleeping...

My gift was awesome and I'll tell you more about it when I actually use it!

No comments: