Don't you just love that eye color? Amazing!
In my blog catching up stuff, Brooke had her 15 Month check-up in Nov. She was declared healthy.
She is 31 inches long which puts her in the 64th percentile
She is 22 lbs which puts her in the 62nd percentile
Her head was 18.25 inches which put her in the 68th percentile.
It is nice she has her percentages all in line. I was always having trauma over Eric's numbers as a baby. Also T.J is not even charting for his age right now. Yikes! We are working on that!
She also went back to the pediatric eye specialist in October. The good news her nearsightness is back to normal for a baby her age (they are always near sighted) but she will always have her astigmatism. I also took Eric to check him out. Since he doesn't talk I had no idea if he could see well or not. The doctor declared his eyes "perfect".
No comments:
Post a Comment