I am still playing blog catch-up but I want to keep my tradition of blogging my blessings of the year. I am as always thankful for my Faith, my family, and friends. I just wanted to add my list of other goings on that made 2011 special.
1) It was great to ring in the New Year with Grandpa Jack,he is completely in love with Brooke.
2) That Jason is the type of dad willing to go into debt to make his daughter look a little more perfect.
3) Just lots of cute moments.
4) The special bond Eric and Brooke have.
5) Brooke's chubbiness.
6) That the helmet worked!
7) Another Grandpa visit.
8) Friends who like to dress Brooke.
9) Stupid celebrity encounter.
10) Making money off stupid celebrity encounter and getting TJ's name published in a national magazine for photo credit.
11) Vegas baby.
12) Kacy's graduation and seeing family for the ceremony and Edmond's blessing.
13) Getting a day off.
14) Braces
15) TJ's visit to CA.
16) Random days off to play
17) Brooke's bear crawl
18) Eric's firework birthday
19) Brooke year of firsts, first tooth, first word, first birthday, first haircut, and first steps.
20) Eric's pre-school
21) Our new home
22) TJ turning 12 and getting the Priesthood, sorry post to come
and many more.
Don't forget to count your blessings
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Something I need to do more often! Loved reading your list.
Post a Comment