I was like kid at Christmas, kept asking when I could open my gifts. We gathered mid-day for the awww fest. That is what everyone said as I opened most of the gifts. Women love baby clothes. Jessica mentioned she was glad I was having a boy, because if it was a girl, she would have bought the whole store. I told her, I didn't have a problem with that! The few men in my office didn't attend, they stayed behind to actually do work and answer phones. They don't go awwww like us women folk do.
It was so nice to be remembered and given a moment with my co workers. I work with the greatest people ever. Many of them I have worked with for six years now, and my original boss with my first job with the stagecoach bank is now my peer at this position. She knew me before I got married! So you can why I think of them as family.
The gifts were so cute and thoughtful. Jason was pleased with the outfit that says, 'Cool like Daddy'. I have been given many outfits that say things about mommy, so this was the first thing that included him. I even got baby crocks! Just about anything is cute when it is little.
It was sure fun to load up the trunk to head home. I do think I ate too much cake, but I keep telling myself I am pregnant it's expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment