Saturday, May 10, 2008

Husband working hard

Jason and I aren't the most motivated people from time to time. Okay, we are lazy. I still have boxes from our move over a year ago that aren't unpacked. However when we get the "do it bug" we really can get stuff done. This weekend Jason not only got the storage racks in our garage installed, and the cabinets for the laundry room, he also worked on upgrading our websites. Okay so Jason supervised the handyman while he installed the racks and cabinets, but Jason really worked hard the websites! He could have done the installs of all the items too, but that may have taken another year and delayed the unpacking of those boxes we need the racks for, even longer. The handyman seemed to want to get it done, I think it had to do with his check he wanted.

I however continued to be lazy. I bought donuts, girl scout cookies, took a nap, then I took Tyler and his friends to the water park here in town.

looks cute, doesn't it? I relaxed on a chair, under the shade while they ran around, ate snacks, swam, and hit the slides. I haven't wanted to spend the money on a maternity bathing suit, so I stayed out of the water. Not to mention I enjoy any excuse not to actually wear a bathing suit in front of children who may fear my thighs. They certain scare me, why are they shaped that way? The most effort I put forth, was watching my friend's napping baby while she played in the water with her other kids. Some people were very confused about the seven month pregnant woman holding the four month old baby.

After a rough afternoon of laying in a chair in the shade, I took the kids for smoothies and then headed home. Another nap soon followed. I am getting a lot done today, aren't I? I did cook dinner, sort of, Jason grilled the burgers. I did however empty the dishwasher. This is normally Jason's job, but I decided to finally pitch in he's worked hard. He was putting the stuff piled in the garage on the storage racks

Then I watched a movie.
Rough day, I loved it.

No comments: