Do you remember the Family Circus cartoons? A favorite of mine were the ones with "not me" ghost. When the mom or dad would ask who made the mess or broke something, all the kids replied, "not me". Then the cartoon would show the ghost running around with the name Not Me on it.
Well in our family, not me doesn't have enough children to exist, so he's called "I Forgot". Let me now give you a list of things I Forgot is blamed for:
-not getting the clothes out of the dryer
-not putting toys away
-not bringing in the garbage can
-not doing homework
-not putting shoes away
-not locking the door
-not picking something up at the store
I Forgot also can't seem to remember birthdays, family plans, etc. I Forgot is to blame for most everything!
I am sure once we have more children I Forgot will still be in the house but most likely replaced by Not Me.
I wish I knew how to get rid of I Forgot, may-be I knew how once, but I Forgot.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment