Sunday, July 6, 2008

Born on the 4th of July

The doctor told us he'd be induced and born on the 4th. For two days Jason walked around the house calling, "wooo whooo, 4th of July baby". It was nice to see Jason excited.


Stats:
Name: Eric Knight B.
Born: 7:47pm pacific time 07/04/08
Weight: 7lbs 7 ozs
Length: 20 inches
Head circumference: 13 1/4 inches
Hair: He has some but color is under debate, some say dark blond, some say red, some say brown. My vote is auburn. The shocker, it is not curly!
Looks: Like a slightly Asian version of me with Jason's chin and ears.



I'll post more the story of his birth, when I am not on pain medication. Only thing missing was Tyler who is spending the summer with his mom. We can't wait to compare the two brothers face to face.

I love and miss you Tyler!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He couldn't be anymore precious. What a wonderful gift a baby is!

Jer and Cam said...

He is adorable! We are so happy for you!!

nick said...

Congratulations. :)

mel said...

Wow Jeanne, I am very excited for you!

Shauna said...

Congratulations, he's a cutie! Hope things are going great!

Alicia said...

Beautiful boy!!! Congrats Jeanne & Jason!

Salcido Family said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!!!

Our Little Family said...

Congrats Jeanne & Jason. He is adorable.

New Lewis Happenings said...

Hi Jeanne and Jason~
Congrats on a beautiful son!! What a cutie!! Lucky kid~he gets fireworks every year on his birthday!!! ;)
Take Care!
Tina, Kevin, and boys
http://lewishappenings.blogspot.com

Jes said...

Oh Ya'll,

He's so precious!

What a blessing a son is!

May he bring you as much joy as and many smiles as ours has brought to us.

I'm poised and ready to bring meals over when you're ready for them...and can run errands at any time...please let me know when you need anything.

Much love,
Jes