Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mommy Tired, But I am Getting Things Done.

Okay, it's been a few days. Here is the latest Eric picture for you, he is in his swing while I work on the computer in my office. I keep being asked if we have a routine yet. Yes the routine is, Eric cries, mommy nurses, then changes diaper and hopefully Eric goes back to sleep.

I have been getting other stuff done too.

Saturday/Sunday Jason and I were up most of the night with a crying baby so we decided since we were up, we would go to church in the morning. Eric was a huge hit. "Auntie Amber" held him during Relief Society for me. Yes I am the type of mom that will let you hold my baby. I get to hold him all day anyway. We then watched movies the rest of the day. Jason had Eric dancing (well as well as a newborn can) to a scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles. His dad Carl used to do "The Mess Around" with his little girls.


Monday I went with my sister-in-law Kacy to her doctor's appointment while she schedules her next foot surgery. I'll blog more about that later. Jason was working from home so he watched Eric for me. BTW Kacy never leave your photo on my computer desktop. I then can play with it.

Tuesday Jason had to work a long day at the office so I was by myself with Eric most of the day. I did make it to Wal-Mart which is now a major accomplishment. Jason couldn't resist playing with his baby when he got home, no matter how late. What a great dad.


Wednesday I took Eric to the "StageCoach Bank" to show him off. It was fun trying to convince security that I am still an employee. Good thing Gary came and vouched for me. I attended the weekly meeting while all the ladies passed around Eric saying how cute he was. I can't take pictures at work, so sorry that was missed. The stagecoach bank actually cares about securing customer information and wouldn't want any papers or computer screens to be photographed.

Later on Wednesday, I got to visit with Kacy and another sister-in-law, Jenny. Then we all had dinner with Jason and Eric. Eric slept the whole time again in his car seat. After dinner Kacy and Jenny went shopping. I was asleep at 9:30 when they came back. So Jason got to visit with his sisters without me. It was great to see Jenny again.

Right now I am blogging while Eric rocks away and my housekeeper tries to make order of my house. I am trying to organize things right now, or as Jason calls it, nesting. I try to make goal lists each day. I am happy to say I have one more thing to do before I complete my goal list from a week ago Tuesday.

I'll get there eventually, but first I need a nap.

1 comment:

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Thanks for commenting, it was fun to see your blog too! You sound like quite the busy Mama, yikes! I am happy to hear that you don't mind sharing your baby...I'll have to sit next to you on Sunday, I am dying to hold a newborn. Eric is so tiny, and absolutley adorable, I dont think my kids were ever that small! I know what you mean about to do lists, I am a total list person, I've started making my lists on my mirror so its in my face everyday taunting me!
You have a housekeeper? How do I get in that line! JK!