Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Disney Christmas

We went back to Disneyland last week. I have never seen a Disney park decorated for Christmas and had to see it, I told Jason that is what I wanted for my Christmas gift. We gathered up the annual passes, Eric, my mom, Tyler, Jason and I to head back just two months after our last trip.

If you haven't been, you need to go. Everything was beautiful. We saw the Christmas parade. We also saw the fireworks at the castle. The castle was really a site to see at night
After the fireworks, it "snows" and Eric loved that coming down. Eric was a trooper and laughed most of his way through the park. He became fascinated with girls wearing Minne Ears and couldn't stop laughing at them. What a flirt

Tyler learned that sitting between me and my mom on the Grizzly Rapids is a good way to stay dry.

Eric after becoming bored pushing his stroller tried unsuccessfully to push Grandma in a wheel chair.


How exactly does he get up there? Again?

Tyler did rides that the rest of us had no desire for


We came home Monday exhausted and happy to do most of the rides.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great Christmas gift!

Jer and Cam said...

You are so lucky to have those passes. I love Disney!! Eric is adorable pushing the wheel chair and yes, I'd like to know how Tyler got up in that letter.