Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eddie and Remy

Eric is just wired to love a stuffed animal. When I was six years old my mom bought me Eddie. He's a teddy bear being sold at a side walk sale at our local drug store. She saw the bears in a line at a table and asked if I wanted one. I grabbed the second one in line, hugged him and named him Eddie. I still have Eddie to this day. His snout is a little pushed in, and one of his eyes is scraped, but he's in good shape for 29 years. I enjoy even more that my children have gotten to play with him too.
Here is Eric with him 3 months ago. Eddie still gets hugs and sloppy kisses from Eric.


Now on to Remy. Remy is from a Disney movie, Ratatouille. My mom and I found Remy at a Disney clearance sale. Eric loved Remy from the start. Eric sleeps with him every night and Remy goes just about everywhere with us. At first I didn't understand why when getting Eric out of his crib in morning he'd run away and grab Remy and throw him on floor, but I soon figured out it was so he could get Remy later.


Now we just accept Remy everywhere. He is the perfect shape for a baby to love.


I am so sad I don't have a picture of Tyler's "nite nite" he was blankey with cars on it. I still remember the night nite nite got ripped and Tyler freaked out. Eventually we had to throw it away because of the damage. Poor Tyler still misses nite nite.

3 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

How cute! I've been trying to get Asher attached to something to make it easier when we sleep away from home. No such luck. Loved those pics of Eric curled up with his Remy. :)

Jer and Cam said...

That is so awesome that you were able to pass that down to Eric. So sweet!

Jessica said...

so cute!