Well, as chair of the activities committee we threw another ward party. This one was our Christmas party. We did Polar Express theme. Some showed up in PJ's, we had breakfast food buffet, sang songs, had a live Nativity, and Santa came for a visit. Eric would not sit directly on Santa's lap, so I had to use Tyler as a buffer

How it looked before everyone arrived.

The Missionaries found a way to wear PJs and still obey mission rules of shirt and tie.

As you can see,
A LOT of people came tables were getting set up everywhere

Our Nativity, Cyndee made the costumes

Our Wise Men (the Bishopric)
3 comments:
Jeanne,you did an amazing job. I kept seeing you, and you seemed so calm and put together. What a fun night! Love the pic of Tyler and Eric.
I agree! It was a fantastic night of fun for us. Thanks for a big dose of Christmas spirit!
Lots of work I'm sure--amazing results. You must be a Bishops dream as activities chairmen. Keep up the good work. What a cute idea your theme was. I am going to mention it to our ward specialist. I think it would be such fun.
Post a Comment