Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jason's Christmas Birthday

I always feel bad for Jason being born on Christmas Eve day. I am sure it was a wonderful gift for his parents, however. I am very glad he was born also :).

We started that day out with me getting up early to cook a birthday breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, fruit, and a custom birthday donut. That thing was huge!
Then Jason went on with his morning ritual with Eric where Eric hands him each sock and each shoe dad needs to wear to work. (Yes Eric now gets it in the right order)
After Jason got home from work we went to Claim Jumper for lunch. Good food, slow service. We ended up getting the meal for free, after we expressed displeasure with certain policies! Yea free lunch, Boo, certain policies.

After the food settled we had birthday cake. I actually made Jason's cake this year, two layer spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It was a hit, here is the proof

Then Jason got to open his gift, note the Transformers wrapping paper

Look it's an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
Then it was time to send the kids off to bed, and wait for Santa!

2 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!! I love that donut!! The cake looked yummy too! Hope he had a great birthday!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy bday jason. i feel you pain a little with the bday so close to xmas. at least you got one facny cake that looked oh so delish