We spent a couple of evenings finding the right tree. We didn't like the idea of going to a chain store to buy it, but could find only one lot close locally to get one. The ones we liked were $$$$ Finally I found this beauty that a bald spot on one side, that was perfect for the wall, and our wallets
Love the smell and Eric likes to pet it like a cat! We decorated last night. Most of our ornaments have a significance. We have one from each trip to we took to Disneyland or DisneyWorld. The boys each have a special Disney one to symbolize their birthdays (look for Tyler's candy corn and Eric's 4th of July). We have ones that symbolize special family trips, like the trolley car one I got on my last trip with dad. I have one from my first "real" job (thanks Cathy) and even a stage coach one from last job. These ornaments might not make our tree look stylish but it makes decorating the tree more fun when each one is a memory.
Eric learned quickly how to place ornaments on the tree. He also wanted to put them back when he was done.
I have some more to do, it was getting late. But here is our memory tree
No comments:
Post a Comment