Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of Third Grade

I have taken Tyler to his first day of:
Pre School
Kindergarten
1st Grade
2nd Grade

Today was 3rd grade. I must say he's getting older and independent. Eric and I walked him to his classroom where he started to talk to friends, and told me I could leave. Something tells me he won't want me to walk him to 4th grade.

At the start of this year Tyler is:
53" Tall and weighs 60.6 pounds.


Eric "sad" that Tyler was leaving

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Wow, school begins again. Thank heavens, huh? Tyler is looking more grown up everyday. And, yes, I would agree, he is not gonna want you to walk him to fourth grade. We are about to tackle that dilemma ourselves next week. I mean, can you walk an eighth grader to school?

Unknown said...

They are the cutest brothers. You are such an awesome mom. :) Thank goodness for school!!