I guess I am as well in that case....I think I've done a similar routine with all of my kids..... a number of times i'm sure. They are so fun at that age when they don't/can't complain when you do stuff like that with them! Mitch
Cute! Jason, you're an awesome and geeky dad. I can't wait for my geeky husband to get caught on video tape doing similar dances with our kids (after we have some, mind!)
4 comments:
Cool little rocker dude! Can't tell which of you guys is having the most fun there. :)
I guess I am as well in that case....I think I've done a similar routine with all of my kids..... a number of times i'm sure. They are so fun at that age when they don't/can't complain when you do stuff like that with them! Mitch
Mitch in our family Geek is a term of endearment. So welcome to Geekdom.
Cute! Jason, you're an awesome and geeky dad. I can't wait for my geeky husband to get caught on video tape doing similar dances with our kids (after we have some, mind!)
Post a Comment