Friday, August 29, 2008

They Grow Up Fast



Two nights in a row I have gotten a good chunk of sleep. Last night SEVEN HOURS. Eric's only eight weeks old! He is lifting his head, moving it around. Yesterday he even flipped by himself from his belly to his back. He's almost outgrown some of his first clothing. He's fattening up, I call him "Chunky Monkey". I myself have come to use a large embarrassing variety of baby talk. I am growing up too!

Today Tyler asked me what "balls" were. Growing up fast! He already had the talk with us, last year. However, this was detail we didn't get into last time. So I explained that his testicles make the sperm that will one day allow him with his WIFE to make babies. THANK YOU PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM.

Well one day these boys will have a nice young lady they bring home. That's when these pictures will come out


No comments: