I got back to Carol's and had a lovely dinner with Jason's cousin Rebecca, my mom, Carol and me! Got to visit with Rebecca. Rebecca loved seeing Eric because as she put it, "he makes me look tan". LOL
Carol told us about Sacramento and we drove around downtown. She used to work for the State Legislature there. I enjoyed hearing about Ronald Regan back in the day. We also checked out the "Fabulous Forties"
Well I left CA on July 8th. I had left Tyler behind :(, but he gets to see his other family :). I also had a wonderful visit with Carol and Rebecca.
My mom and I drove from CA to SLC and down to Provo. This drive went faster and again Eric was a total trooper.
Mom, Eric, and I stopped to see my sister Wendy, my BIL Stephen, and my niece Kyra. Not saying Wendy and Stephen aren't cute, but Kyra is a adorable! She is six months and reminds me that I miss having a baby that let's you hold them!
Can someone please explain to me how even though I dropped off Tyler and his luggage, I had less room in the car? A big thank you to my SIL Kacy who helped me unload all the stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment