So much has happened in the last four weeks. Time to catch up. I was busy keeping Tyler busy doing things like Dave and Busters, Play N Trade, car dealerships, camps, Extreme Computer, etc.
Eric has begun to be obsessed with the dishwasher. He cries when I close it. He climbs on the door all the time. The dishes are toys. I think because I spend so much time there, he thinks the dishes are MY toys

Tyler and Eric have spent a lot of time playing together.


I just love this one

Tyler had an awesome time at YMCA camp. I had an awesome time having him gone. He wanted to go back again! He made friends and had a great messy time

Father's day was a quickly thrown together event, since Tyler just returned from YMCA camp. We had a nice dinner, gifts and desserts


And this is a summary of our June!
No comments:
Post a Comment