Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sisters, Sisters

Well my visit in Utah was mostly about the sisters. Well at least the ones who live in Utah.

As I mentioned Kacy was wonderful to come help me unload the van when I got to Provo. Thanks Kac! She always helps me load and unload!

Then the next morning Eric and I met her for breakfast. We had an awesome time.
Then the next day I went up to SLC to see Kimmy and Greg. Kim gave Eric lemon. Of course when we began to laugh, he kept eating it for yucks!
Saturday I went back up to SLC to meet Wendy and Stephen and we had pictures of Eric and Kyra taken for mom. I can't wait to see those!

Then back up to Kimmy's later for ice cream.

Then I got to go to a movie with my sisters Melanie and Wendy! Yeah baby free movie!

I also got to spend some time with Melanie down at her property. Eric climbed down stairs for the first time there. We got to see the baby horse, and have sno cones.

Then of course Kacy came back to help me load up. Lots of sister time, tons of driving!

No comments: